|Blue Isle Mediterranean Yogurt Spread in French Onion Flavor|
I re-vamped a greek-yogurt mashed potato recipe today by adding a ton of flavor with Blue Isle Mediterranean Yogurt Spreads. The French Onion flavor is perfect for sour cream and dip substitutes all by itself; but by adding it to a recipe, the flavor goes THROUGH THE ROOF!
I'm one of those people who secretly believes that everything savory and delicious should be drenched ranch flavor salad dressing. If calories and healthy were not an issue, I'd buy it by the gallon. Blue Isle's French Onion Mediterranean Yogurt Spread makes for a perfect base to make your OWN version of a healthier, lighter ranch dressing!
Blue Isle Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 15 minutes / Servings: 4
- 4-6 large Russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. (1/2 container) Blue Isle Mediterranean Yogurt Spread - French Onion flavor
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- salt and pepper
|Blue Isle Ranch Mashed Potatoes|
- Fill a large pot with heavily salted water. Bring to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil for 10-12 minutes, until soft when pierced with a fork. Drain the water and transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and Blue Isle Yogurt Spread to the mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix with an electric mixer for about 1-2 minutes, until the potatoes are smooth and fluffy. DO NOT over mix. Cover and set aside.
- Add the fresh dill, scallions, parsley and garlic. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary. Fold with a spatula until all ingredients are combined. Serve immediately.