|Raw Kale and Avocado Salad with Citrus Mint Dressing|
|Baby Bodhi enjoying|
Baby Bodhi even liked this one (he LOVES avocado), and the sweet, citrus mint dressing is the perfect, softening complement to the bold flavor of the raw kale.
This recipe has no cooked items, no animal products and lots of healthy, yummy ingredients so if you're a raw foodist, a vegan or just a healthy food enthusiast, this one's for you!
Raw Kale and Avocado Salad with Citrus Mint Dressing
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 0 minutes / Servings: 4
|Raw Kale and Avocado Salad|
with Citrus Mint Dressing
- 6 cups fresh kale, rinsed and chopped
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ears raw, white corn
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. raw agave nectar
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- For the dressing, combine the lime juice, chopped mint and agave nectar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir until combined.
- Whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is thick and combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the kernels from the corn by running a knife down the edges. Discard the ears.
- In a large salad bowl, combine chopped kale, avocados, tomatoes and corn kernels.
- Pour dressing evenly over the salad, toss all ingredients until combined. Serve immediately.
Post a Comment